Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday

Today was a good day.  I listened to Robyn and did the pushups, sit-ups, and crunches in the morning before I showered, I think it got my blood flowing.

I was pretty much on track all day.  I had the ants in my pants feeling around 2 PM, wanting something sweet, but I resisted.  I had a few plain almonds, then at 4 PM I had my shake and some of the grape tomatoes I took off the salad bar during lunch.

I think tomorrow I'll take a separate container with maybe some shredded carrots and some spinach.

I'm trying something new.  I am going to try an evening workout at Fenway BSC.  It worked for me so long in college, there's no reason it can't work now.  And I also feel as though since Lux is already snoozing by like 8:30, might as well be out getting a workout, and it's staying lighter later, so we took a nice walk with daylight!

Things that worked today:  The tomatoes at my 4 PM snack.  My dinner was the same thing I made yesterday, I had leftovers.  The refried beans and sautéed onions and the tofurky sausage.  It was soooo sastisfying. 

I had that when I got home from work, around 6:45, gave Lux his food at that time too.  It wasn't much food, I'd say 1 cup of refried beans, 1/4 cup of sautéed onions, and half of the Tofurky sausage.  Probably 400 calories tops, but sooo filling, I only took part of it into the living room to eat it. That def worked.

What I'd like to do better tomorrow:  Drink more water!  I was a little low on water today, I think I started to feel it at 4:30.

On the way home from the gym I'm going to stop at the grocery store and get some veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment